Friday, November 11, 2011

Tokyo in View

On return to Tokyo from The open air Museum we headed to Mori Tower in Roppongi Hills. Thankfully the Sky Deck was open and the views were simply breathtaking. Viewing lights and built environment as far as the eyes could see at the comprehensive scale of a Lego city was quite the arresting experience. After taking many photos I proceeded to the Metabolist exhibition...more on that another time. I enjoyed the walk through the Mori Tower rooftop machinery; it added to the experience that below your feet was an overwhelming machine of 57 floors for human commercial and living environments.

Later that evening, I met up with the Wednesday Night Dinner crew for our weekly cuisine splurge. This time it was Indian in Shimokitazawa. The complex curry flavours took me right back to India, and sudden longing to return occurred as I voiced of my many eventful Indian anecdotes to the crew.









No comments:

Post a Comment